Voter rewards can be checked on Tronscan or Tron Station.

The default voting sharing ratio (brokerage ratio) for super representative is 20%, which can be modified by the super representative. For a 20% brokerage ratio, the super representative will get 20% of the reward, and the other 80% will be awarded to the voters. If the brokerage ratio is set to 100%, the rewards are all obtained by the super representative; if set to 0, the rewards are all sent to the voters.

Was this article helpful to you?