TRON, a new world.
What does a virtual civilization of the future look like?
It is decentralized, independent, self-governed, equal, cooperative.
It has high performance – The TRON ecosystem wins at speed. Each TRON data unit can evolve and become part of the ecosystem.
It is democratic – Every member of the TRON community can vote for their leader of choice to govern the ecosystem.
Global developers around the world create outstanding apps every day, building a virtual world. The moment we’ve been waiting for is finally here. The future is now.
The TRON protocol has:
- High Throughput – High performance nodes are used to increase TRON network’s Transactions Per Second (TPS), which has surpassed Bitcoin and Ethereum, to a daily-use practical degree.
- Offers Scalability – Applications are given a wider variety of ways to be deployed in TRON because of its scalability and highly effective smart contract.
- and is Highly Reliable – More reliable network structure, user asset, and intrinsic value come with a higher degree of decentralization.
Key features of TRON
- Low Cost – TRON adopts a design with low calculation cost and then makes it more expandable and more commercially suitable.
- User-Friendly – TRON is easy to use for users of all age.
TRON’s core design
- Unique Consensus – TRON uses an improved Proof of Stakes (POS) consensus – TRON POS. TRON holders vote for Super Representative (SR) of their choice who work hard to maintain high-performance, decentralized distributed nodes.
- High-Efficiency Smart Contract – TRON uses Java as its core language – a programming language that has mature development communities. TRON embraces excellent database structure and account system to help in conversion from complex models into utility applications.
- TRON’s vision is to decentralize the internet.
- TRON will let users publish, store and own data on blockchain easily and securely.
- TRON will put the power of owning content, back into the hands of users.
- TRON is a community-driven system. TRON holders vote for their SR to maintain and secure TRON network.
- TRON network has high throughput, it can currently achieve 2,000 TPS which is way faster compared to Bitcoin’s 3-6 TPS and Ethereum’s 25 TPS.
- TRON uses Java as its core language and it will be made compatible with other languages and mainstream virtual machines so more programmers can join and develop interesting applications.